Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New Batman Trailer

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    New Batman Trailer


  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Batman Trailer

    Saw this before I Am Legend.
    I can't wait for it.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Batman Trailer

    I love the Dark Knight series. This movie should be the biggest hit of the summer. Any idea what part of summer it will open up? Any other movies that could compete with this over the summer?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Batman Trailer

    July 18th.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Batman Trailer

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Any other movies that could compete with this over the summer? </div></div>
    No, Not really.
    Valkyrie and The Incredible Hulk with Edward Norton are coming out during the summer, but that's about it.
    Also, Kung-Fu Panda for the kids. It might make a few dollars.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Batman Trailer

    actually, there are a couple good movies that will compete with this one.

    Iron Man, Speed Racers, Indiana Jones 4, Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian, Tonight-He comes (starring Will Smith), Wolverine.

    There is sure to be more announced in the future. So, yes, The Dark Knight will have some good competition.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Batman Trailer

    Hell Boy 2, Step Brothers (Will Ferrel & John C. Reily movie), The X-Files 2, You Don't Mess With The Zohan, Wanted, The Happening (M. Knight Shylaman), Sex & The City (this movie will either bomb, or make tons), Harold & Kumar : Escape from Guantanamo, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.
    All those movies are considered the "SUMMER RELEASES". So, there will be some good competition, and a lot of good movies to watch.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Batman Trailer

    Wow All of those are summer releases?
    IMDb gave me like 4 of those.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Batman Trailer

    Mmmmm...Maggie Gyllenhaal
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •